If you’re like most people, you probably spend a lot of time cleaning your apartment. But did you know that your apartment hallway can get pretty gross? And did you know that it can also get pretty expensive to clean your apartment hallway? If you’re looking to save some money and time, then you need to know how to clean your apartment hallways.
Apartment Cleaning Cost Per Room
There is no right answer to this question. Most landlords will be satisfied with a basic cleaning. However, if you find yourself struggling with the mess, consider hiring a professional cleaner to do the job for you.
It doesn’t cost you much to hire a professional cleaner. It’s usually about $20 per hour. Plus, you’ll get the peace of mind of knowing the house is clean for the next tenant.
This doesn’t mean you should always clean up after yourself. Some messes are worth cleaning up by yourself. For example, if you spilled a drink and it’s a clear mess, then it’s okay to pick up your own mess. It’s not a good idea to clean your kitchen and bathroom after a party though. There’s just too much debris left behind.
Equally important, don’t forget to clean up after yourself.
Some messes are best cleaned by professionals. For example, if you spilled paint on your wall, then it’s better to have a professional clean it up. They’ll use the right tools to get the job done right.
How to Clean Your Apartment Hallways
There are two ways to clean your apartment hallways. You can either clean them yourself or you can hire a professional cleaner. If you choose to clean your apartment hallways yourself, then you need to follow these steps:
- Wash all of the baseboards, walls, and flooring in your apartment hallway.
- Clean any appliances in your hallway.
- Furthermore, clean any electrical outlets and light fixtures.
- Vacuum your hallway.
- Once you’ve cleaned your hallway, it’s time to make sure that the area is free of dust and dirt.
If you choose to hire a professional cleaner, then you need to follow these steps:
- Make sure you have enough time. If you’re only planning to clean your hallway once a month, then you need to plan ahead. Give the cleaner a full day to clean your hallway. When you give the cleaner a full day, it means you need to leave the cleaner alone for 24 hours.
- The cleaner needs to be given the entire day. This means they can’t come back and clean again until the next day. Moreover, the cleaner needs to clean the entire hallway.
- Ask the cleaner to clean everything. If you don’t ask the cleaner to clean everything, then you won’t know what they’ve missed. Don’t let the cleaner do anything you wouldn’t do yourself. If you’re going to clean your hallway, then you need to clean it yourself.
How Much Does it Cost to Clean an Apartment Hallway?
You might be surprised to learn that it costs you less to clean your apartment hallway than you think. The average cost to clean an apartment hallway is about $20 per hour.
However, if you have a large apartment hallway, then you might want to consider hiring a professional cleaner. Soon, you’ll see that the amount of money you spend on a professional cleaner is well worth it.